It's Been A While...

So I promised my dear friend Randy, that I'd put on my big girl panties and get back to writing. This is me keeping that promise. 

There was a moment - a twinge of regret - as I sat here wondering why I deleted my previous blog. I mean, it had housed a plethora of my best work over the years; some of which I would never be able to replicate.

But. 

There's always a but. Sometimes we outgrow things, and places and people, and then we have to do the most painful thing - let go. And that's what I did. I still wish I'd done something to keep all the content... but at the same time, I know I'm not who I was when I wrote those posts. That Az withers in the dust in the annals of time, along with the hours and days and words she invested trying to build a world that no longer exists. 

So it's just me. Here. Now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On Wandering Too Far... (& Being Lost As Fuck)

On Happiness and Holidays...

On Tinder, Having Balls, and Generational Wars